A young and dynamic team forms Nordic RPA A/S, with a finesse for offering professional services, we are passionate and dedicated to helping companies drive a successful transformation into the future through digitalization. We help our commercial and enterprise customers from Supply chain, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Financial Services, and other industries, thrive through the automation of business processes with RPA and API etc.
We take pride in creating and presenting the best solution for our customers, and we are looking for colleagues that will be interested in helping businesses and people evolve by providing the needed RPA knowledge, Business understanding, and technological insight
As a BDM in Nordic RPA, you’ll be part of our go-to-market team, you will work closely with colleagues in Sales, Marketing & Development.
- You’ll build strong relations with our customers at a strategic level (Top Management) in order to provide quality customers service and help businesses achieve their integration and automation objectives
- You’ll consult customers in order to understand their current business processes and potential use cases for Nordic RPA Framework and develop customer-centric plans to help customers achieve their goals
- You will manage the sales process e.g. lead generation, qualification, evaluation, and account management
- You’ll develop and manage the sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential; create detailed prospecting lists using various methods to identify and win new customers both in the public and private sector ( SMEs & Enterprise)
- Present, promote and sell our solutions using well-formed arguments to existing and prospective customers; provide product demonstration to prospects
- You’ll develop and implement measures for outbound lead generation (prospecting campaigns phone, email, social selling, events) and test new approaches
- You’ll regularly evaluate market potential, track sales, and status reports; analyze the market to formulate plans to win and grow new and existing businesses by working with Marketing & Development
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs; proactively help customers to assess Nordic RPA’s solutions throughout the decision process
- You qualify leads and hand them over to our Product Owners & RPA Consultants
- You’ll be traveling in Denmark/Northern Europe in order to meet with some of our customers
We are looking for a motivated colleague with a strong commitment, confident personality, entrepreneurial mindset, and desire for professional and personal development.
· You already have 3-5 years of experience working with customers, in particular, B2B customers (for example, in Business Development, Sales role)
· You have exceptional writing and speaking communication skills in Danish and a minimum intermediate level in English
· You have some knowledge of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Digitalization/Automation
· You are skilled in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
· You are an active listener with great analytical skills, enabling you to maintain a high-focused communication
· You can work independently and in a structured manner
What We Offer
· The opportunity to become part of a dynamic Platform-as-a-Service organization in the growth phase with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making paths
· Attractive fixed compensation plus bonuses
· Opportunity to develop into a more senior role as the team will grow
· A dynamic working environment with motivated and humorous colleagues
· Learning & Development budget
· An office in the heart of Aarhus, and a hybrid working system (from the office, from home, from our customers)
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål, er du velkommen til at tage kontakt til Bjarke Thyssen Kragh – Tlf: 24 41 57 96.